ACHaD – Achieving Community Hopes and Dreams
The Katz JCC in Cherry Hill serves individuals with special needs from children through elderly adults with a variety of physical, developmental, neurological and learning challenges. Our resources enhance the social, emotional, and physical development of participants through supportive special needs programs and activities that facilitate a sense of empowerment and independence within the Katz JCC and larger South Jersey community.
Participate in JCC Life to the Fullest!
- Social & Recreational Programs in Cherry Hill for school age members:
- ACHaD Crew
- ACHaD Connect
- ACHaD Squad
- Community and Holiday Celebrations
- Social & Recreational Programs for adults 21+
- Sports for Special Needs
- Basketball / Yoga / Swim Team
- Summer Camp
- Open Hearts / Open Door Program