Frequently Asked Questions:
🟣 When will the Festival of Arts, Books and Culture take place?
The Festival will be November 4-14, 2021
🟣 Is the Festival of Arts, Books and Culture in person or virtual this year?
This year’s Festival includes mostly in-person events! There are some that are virtual only, as well as some that you can attend in-person, but the author will join us virtually.
🟣 I am a JCC Member and I do not see the option to purchase a JCC Member ticket, why?
To receive JCC Member pricing, you must enter the access code. Please see the original email sent from the Katz JCC to all active members, this email includes the access code.
🟣 I need help purchasing my tickets online. Who can I contact?
Please contact our Festival Concierge Service at (856) 424-4444 ext. 1247 with any Festival of Arts, Books and Culture event questions and/or help with online registration. Please note all ticket sales must be completed online, no cash or checks will be accepted.
🟣 Can I come to the Katz JCC to buy tickets?
All tickets must be purchased online. If you need assistance, please call our Festival Concierge Service (856) 424-4444 ext. 1247.
🟣 What are the perks of buying a Patron Ticket?
To view all Patron Perks, click here!
🟣 Are Festival Preview Events included with my Patron ticket?
Yes! All Patron ticket holders will also receive access to the four October Festival Preview events. Festival Preview Events are not included with a Series Ticket.
🟣 Why do I see a service fee when purchasing a ticket?
Tickets are sold through the Showclix website, and they charge a service fee for each ticket. Thank you for understanding.
🟣 When will I get the virtual viewing link for my event?
- You will receive the link 24 hours prior to the program.
- You will also receive the link 1 hour prior to the program.
- If you purchased a ticket and do not see the link in your inbox within the 24 hour window, please check your SPAM folder. If you still do not see it, please email [email protected]
- If your initial ticket purchase is within the 24 hour period before the program begins, you will only receive one email, 1 hour prior to the program.
🟣 I do not want to check the box that says, “I want to receive updates about this event, as well as info about upcoming events and promotions.” – Do I have to?
This is our only way of assuring that you want to receive the event’s Zoom link, both 24 hours and 1 hour prior to each event! If you do not check this box, you will not receive these emails.
🟣 Can I purchase tickets or a subscription as a gift for someone outside my household?
Yes! Tickets for The Festival of Arts, Books and Culture are a very thoughtful gift. To do this, when you check out, you must enter the recipient’s email address. Unfortunately, this means that the full payment receipt will go to the recipient, but this is how email addresses are collected for distribution of the Zoom links. We regret the inconvenience and hope you will still consider giving this festival as a gift.
🟣 Where can I buy books from the Festival Authors?
- Our Book Store is coordinated with our partner, Inkwood Books. The bookstore, located in the JCC lobby, will be open 30 minutes prior to, during and 30 minutes after each author’s presentation. For events held through the National JCC Literary Consortium, books can be purchased through Showclix.
🟣 What are the savings if I buy a Series Ticket vs. purchase a ticket for each individual author presentation?
- JCC Members that purchase a Series Ticket will see a savings of $170 total. Guests that purchase a Series Ticket will see a savings of $221 total.
I have questions about the Art Gallery events for the Festival of Arts, Books and Culture. Who do I contact?
Please contact Sharon Siegel at (856) 424-4444 ext. 1297 for all Art Gallery questions.
🟣 Who do I contact if I am having technical issues with a virtual viewing the night of events?
Please contact our Festival Concierge Service at (856) 424-4444 ext. 1247. When leaving a voicemail, please include a phone number so that we can give you a call back as quickly as possible.
Don’t see the answer to a question here? Please send an email to Shonnie Lebovitz at [email protected]. We will get back to you within 24 hours.