“We were looking for new friendships and became part of a family when we joined the J.”
About The Adult & Inclusion Department
The Katz JCC’s Adult & Inclusion Department is the hub for premiere socialization, recreational and cultural programs for adults of all ages and abilities in the South Jersey community. Stay connected to our JCC Community and each other. Social distancing doesn’t have to keep you from seeing our staff and interacting with us on our social media platforms via JTOWNTV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
If you have any questions about:
- Anything related to the Adult & Inclusion Department contact [email protected] or ext. 1204
- Questions regarding our Life Long Learning 360 program, contact [email protected]
- Need more information on our Bank of America Festival of Arts, Books and Culture? Contact [email protected]
- Questions about ACHaD programming/programming registration, contact [email protected]
- Questions about weekly Adult department programming, email [email protected]
Be it online or in person, our engaging programs are infused with Jewish heritage and values. Whether you are looking to explore new horizons, pursue your creative side, play a game of mahjong, join a club or looking to socialize with peers, we have a variety of activities throughout the year to meet your diverse needs and interests.
Looking for ways to get involved? We are always looking for volunteers to lend a hand in the Sanders Memorial Library, aid in registration for the Saltzman Foundation Life Long Learning Institute at the Katz JCC, or join the committee for our Festival of Arts, Books & Culture at the Katz JCC, Presented by Bank of America and the JCC Jewish Film Festival, or to lead focus groups or leadership programs.
Our dedicated staff is here to help. For more information, please contact Nina Staiman, Associate Director of Adult & Inclusion Department, at [email protected] or call (856) 424-4444 x1204.