The water is an ideal place to exercise for any age or fitness level. The JCC’s aquatic programs will provide you with a workout that is challenging, strengthening and fun! Whether you are looking to get your heart pumping, relax your mind or increase your endurance, we have a perfect class for you. We provide water weights, ankle weights and buoyancy belts to help you get the most out of your water workout.
Classes offered include:
(Free and open to JCC Full Facility Members, ages 15+). Guests may participate with purchase if JClass Pass purchased through the Mindbody app.
- Aqua Bootcamp: A challenging and high energy cardio workout.
- Aqua Jam: A high-intensity water workout that includes strong cardio and full-body training with resistance equipment. All levels are welcome.
- Aqua Yoga: Experience poses and postures in this all-level yoga class while being buoyant in the water.
- Aqua Zumba: This is an international rhythm, no-equipment, full-body workout that’s sure to make you smile. Sundays, starting June 20 – 10-11am at the Outdoor Pool. Register in Mindbody – space is limited!
- ‘Be Fit’ Aqua: Join in the fun with this 1 hour aqua workout. Low to non-impact aerobic workout with toning, strength, and balance segments utilizing buoyancy belts and noodles.
- Water Therapy: Increase muscle tone, flexibility and core strength using a combination of exercises for arthritis and other limitations. Increase range of motion and reduce chronic pain.
Coming to a class in the outdoor pool?
The JCC offers physical therapy in the water through our on-site physical therapists at Virtua Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation.