Special Aquatic Programs
NEW! Aqua Blast
Master's Swim Program
The water is an ideal place to exercise for any age or fitness level. The JCC’s aquatic programs will provide you with a workout that is challenging, strengthening and fun! Whether you are looking to get your heart pumping, relax your mind or increase your endurance, we have a perfect class for you. We provide water weights, ankle weights and buoyancy belts to help you get the most out of your water workout.
Classes offered include:
(Free and open to JCC Full Facility Members, ages 15+). Guests may participate with a JClass Pass, which can be purchased through the Mindbody app.
- Aqua Bootcamp: A challenging and high energy cardio workout.
- Aqua Jam: A high-intensity water workout that includes strong cardio and full-body training with resistance equipment. All levels are welcome.
- Aqua Yoga: Experience poses and postures in this all-level yoga class while being buoyant in the water.
- Aqua Zumba: This is an international rhythm, no-equipment, full-body workout that’s sure to make you smile. Offered monthly starting Sunday, September 26 from 1-2pm in the Indoor Pool. Register in Mindbody – space is limited!
- ‘Be Fit’ Aqua: Join in the fun with this 1 hour aqua workout. Low to non-impact aerobic workout with toning, strength, and balance segments utilizing buoyancy belts and noodles.
- Water Therapy: Increase muscle tone, flexibility and core strength using a combination of exercises for arthritis and other limitations. Increase range of motion and reduce chronic pain.
The JCC offers physical therapy in the water through our on-site physical therapists at Virtua Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation.