Saturday, October 17 • 8pm • A Virtual Event
Live at the J! is the Katz JCC’s annual fundraiser. On October 17, please join us from the comfort of your own for an evening of laughter and fundraising for the Katz JCC with comedian and actor Whitney Cummings!
Proceeds from this event will benefit children and adults with special needs, older adults and provide financial assistance to JCC members. For more information or to become a sponsor, contact Brian Adler, Director of Fundraising & Development, at [email protected] or call (856) 424-4444 x1283.
- Maximize Your Visibility
- Link your company to one of South Jersey’s premier fundraisers.
- Gain access to prominent business people in the tri-state area.
- Demonstrate your commitment to supporting those in need in our community.
- Reach the JCC’s 20,000 members through e-mail marketing, the JCC website, social media and more. The JCC website, which receives an estimated 382,000 annual visits, will feature an event-specific page, presence on the homepage, event calendar and blog.
- Reach desirable audience via print and social media marketing, signage, etc.
- Reach thousands who engage with the Live at the J! Featuring Whitney Cummings Facebook event.
Thank you to all our generous sponsors!