The Katz JCC Sari Isdaner Early Childhood Center is pleased to offer a limited amount of need-based financial assistance to families who qualify. We are committed to providing everyone the opportunity to be a part of our Early Childhood family.
- You must register your child for the 2022-2023 school year before applying for financial assistance and pay the required deposit. The deposit is fully refundable, should you decide not to enroll if assistance is not rewarded.
- Applications are rolling. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible. The Financial Assistance Committee will begin reviewing applications as of February 2022.
- You must apply annually for financial assistance.
- The financial assistance process is administered by the JCC bookkeeping office. Please allow three weeks for processing once you are notified from FACTS that your application is complete.
- All details regarding your application are kept confidential.
- Please note that assistance ranges from 5% to 50%, based on financial need.
2022-2023 School Year Deadline: All financial assistance applications must be submitted by June 30, 2022 to receive assistance for the upcoming school year.
For questions about our financial assistance process, please contact Doreen Greer at email@example.com.
Make sure to select the Katz JCC as the organization, and choose the 2022-2023 school year.
Financial assistance is possible thanks to various fundraising efforts as well as generous donations from local donors, and a grant from the Raymond and Gertrude R. Saltzman Foundation.