Day Camp Activities & Facilities
Our Early Childhood Camps at the Katz JCC are designed for young children, ages 2-5. Our loving and professional staff guide your children through our fun and safe day camp activities!
- Creative Arts
- Daily Kosher Lunch & Snacks
- Daily Swim Lessons
- Jewish Culture
- Music & Movement
- Sports Clinics
- Weekly Specials
- Air Conditioned Bunks
- Dramatic Play in Cindy’s Imagination Station
- Imaginarium Climbing Play Structure
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Indoor Gyms
- Outdoor Sports Field
- Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy: Your child will be introduced to a pool environment and become comfortable in the water with our daily swim lessons.
- Creative Fitness: Using a combination of yoga poses, creative movement, and high energy games, your child will enjoy fun and fitness.
- Jewish Culture: We encourage and teach your child the values of Judaism. Each Friday we hold a festive Shabbat celebration.
- Weekly Special Events: We hold special events each week which may include a petting zoo, magician, DJ dance party, portable Planetarium, Purim in July, and more much!
- Camp Visit: Our campers, at age 5, will get to enjoy a day trip to visit our JCC Camps at Medford.