Sunday, March 19 – March 26, 2017
Join us at our 12th Annual Cherry Hill Volvo Cars Jewish Film Festival. During this week-long event, we will be showcasing 21 hand-picked, incredible films that originated from seven different countries and are fan favorites from other Jewish Film Festivals around the world. Several guest speakers will be joining us throughout the week to provide additional insights into their films that include Chef Ina Pinkney from Breakfast at Ina’s, founder and producer Enosh Cassel from My Hero Brother, and Roz Holberg, a Hadassah Board Member who will provide insight into Wounded Land and Bill Wine, KYW Newsradio Movie Critic’s discussion after A Grain of Truth.
Your generosity benefits the community while sustaining year-round cultural events at the Katz JCC. Enjoy exclusive receptions, advance entry and more while making a difference when purchasing a patron or series ticket. Other ticket options include a five film pass or group discount. For more information or questions, contact Michele Susson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856) 424-4444 x1119 or Jill Cogan at email@example.com or call (856) 424-4444 x1281.
Patron Ticket: JCC Members $170 / Guests $190
Series: JCC Members $100 / Guests: $140
Five Film Pass: JCC Members $40 / Guests $60
Below you’ll find a list of all the 21 films along with date and time of when they will be featured during the Cherry Hill Volvo Cars Jewish Film Festival. Please click on the links below to view a description of each film, a trailer and information on our guest speakers. For more information or questions, contact Michele Susson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856) 424-4444 x1119 or Jill Cogan at email@example.com or call (856) 424-4444 x1281.
- Mr. Predictable – Sunday, March 19 at 2:30pm
- Moos with A Children’s Song – Sunday, March 19 at 7:00pm
- Fire Birds – Monday, March 20 at 1:00pm
- Wounded Land with Barriers– Monday, March 20 at 7:00pm
- Through the Eyes of the Photographer with The Man Who Shot Hollywood – Tuesday, March 21 at 12:00pm (Luncheon)
- Better Together “Names, Not Numbers”© – Tuesday, March 21 at 7:00pm
- Breakfast at Ina’s with The Last Blintz and Bacon and Gods Wrath – Wednesday, March 22 at 1:00pm
- The Women’s Balcony – Wednesday, March 22 at 7:00pm
- Fever at Dawn with Kaddish – Thursday, March 23 at 1:00pm
- My Hero Brother – Thursday, March 23 at 7:00pm
- Peter the 3rd with Siberia – Friday, March 24 at 1:00pm
- Midnight Orchestra – Sunday, March 26 at 2:30pm
- A Grain of Truth – Sunday, March 26 at 7:30pm
Jewish Film Festival Youth Contest
Calling all kids in grades 1st through 12th! Do you have a story to tell? We want to hear from you! Use your iPad, iPhone, Android or other mobile device to tell your story, express your ideas or share your point of view. Be creative, be expressive and be heard! Here is the twist… your video/film creation must have a Jewish theme. Tell us about your or your family’s Jewish experiences, values and traditions and your film might be chosen to be shared with the community at our screening on Sunday, April 2. Learn more about the rules of submission and guidelines (PDF). Deadline for submission is March 15, 2017 with a signed waiver (PDF).
Thank you to our generous sponsors!