The JCC is proud to offer JSchool, a new program specifically designed for children in grades K-8 and their families with online learning support. The JCC is a licensed center to offer this type of support and all of our staff are licensed teachers.
With the many changes facing families this school year, the JCC’s JSchool program offers full day supervision and virtual learning help. Remote learning supervisors will be on staff to support each child’s needs while participating in their remote learning education. Students will also have opportunities for small group activities and screen breaks during the day, led by JCC program professionals. Free time activities during JSchool include swimming, gym games, outdoor play, science and art.
Physical distancing and sanitization will be of the utmost priority to ensure the safety of each student and our staff.
Please note, this is not an accredited school program, but our supervisors are here to help your children have a successful remote learning experience.
JSchool, Online Learning Support Program Details:
- Monday-Friday, 8am-3:30pm. 2 or 3 day options available!
- JCC Members: $65/day per student
- Guests: $80/day per student
- Students must bring their own laptop or electronic devices with headset
- Parents must send school supplies in a clear, sealable bag, labeled with student’s name
Parents will be asked to fill out a Technology Information Sheet including students log-in credentials, passwords, etc. for all programs their student uses for online learning
- All students must bring a kosher style, dairy lunch (must also be nut-free)
- Individually wrapped snacks will be provided in the morning and the afternoon
The JCC has instituted the following policies, in accordance with the CDC and NJ Department of Children & Families:
- Daily temperature checks for children will be taken upon arrival and any child with a temperature of 100.4 Farenheight will not be permitted to enter.
- All staff and children are required to wear masks when not at their individual work space.
- Signs of visible illness will result in a child being sent home.
- Frequent hand washing will be scheduled (or hand sanitizer when appropriate).
- Hard surfaces will be disinfected and periodic cleaning of rooms throughout the day.
- Groups of children will not exceed 10 per group and each group will function as a cohort and remain together during the program.
- Physical distancing measures will be encouraged.
- Families that have a positive COVID-19 test family member, are required to report this to our Program Director immediately and isolate.
- If a staff member or a child tests positive, their entire group must quarantine for two weeks.
For more questions about JSchool and online learning support, please contact Jared Kaufman, JCC Camps at Medford Assistant Director at [email protected]. Also, follow us on social media to stay up to date with JSchool announcements.
To receive more information and registration details about JSchool, please complete the form below: