NEW! Virtual Preschool
For the 2020-2021 school year, we are introducing a new Virtual Preschool program. This fun and educational parenting tool will allow your little one to experience unique learning sessions from the safety of your home.
If you are looking for an engaging online preschool experience, enroll your 3-6 year old child in our sessions that will include:
- Two 12 week sessions and one 9 week session
- The Fall sessions begin 9/21/2020-12/23/2020 – REGISTER TODAY!
- Winter session begins 1/4/2020 – 3/26/2020
- Spring Session begins 4/6/2020 – 6/4/20020
- Two 30-minute Zoom calls at 9:30am and 11am, Monday through Friday
- Structured learning
- Curriculum that covers STEM, Art and Social Skills
Although we will not be together in a traditional setting, we want your child to enjoy our time online together! Our curriculum is filled with stories, songs and hands-on-activities! Let our Virtual Preschool program help prepare your child for kindergarten!
For more information, contact Michelle Carrera Foster at [email protected]
Some of the nation’s top researchers who’ve spent their careers studying early childhood education recently got together in Washington with one goal in mind: to cut through the fog of studies and the endless debates over the benefits of preschool.They came away with one clear, strong message: Kids who attend… preschool programs are better prepared for kindergarten than kids who don’t.”
If you’d like to learn more about our in-person preschool options, click the button below: