Adult Social, Recreational & Wellness Activities
Every day is a new experience at the J and the possibilities are endless with our wide variety of adult activities! Enjoy an array of special celebrations, guest speakers and inter-generational programming. Are you looking to join an adult social club or explore leadership opportunities? Don’t look any further, you belong here with us at the Katz JCC.
Socialize with your JCC friends during our free weekly gatherings and holiday celebrations:
- Social events: Special parties with musical entertainment and dancing throughout the year
- Clubs: Couples Club for 65+ and Social Singles for 65+
- Uplifting Holiday Celebrations including Chanukah, Purim and Passover
Invigorate the mind and learn about something new during our free weekly recreational classes:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: Arm Chair Exercise (Fitness & Yoga)
- Tuesday: Open for Discussion with Merle Steinberg (every Tuesday beginning October 5, 11am-12pm)
- Wednesday & Friday: Table Tennis (doubles)
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays: Stop by the Sanders Memorial Library
- Every day: Cards & games (JCC Members only)
Coming Back Soon to the J:
- Creative Crafts
If you or a loved one require assistance to attend any activities or programs at the JCC and/or at home, we are pleased to partner with Aleph Home Care, a department of the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey. Aleph creates and implements personalized care plans and provides registered nurses, home health aides and home care companions and is dedicated to helping individuals maintain their independence.
Ready to Join?
Reach out to us about an Adult Affiliate Membership!
Contact Robin Lazarow at firstname.lastname@example.org or x1260.