The Katz JCC’s Adult Department is constantly looking for ways to engage the South Jersey community and give everyone an opportunity to meet new friends, connect with existing ones or learn new skills. With those thoughts in mind, this spring we are bringing the Betty Mulberg Memorial Culinary Arts Program to the Katz JCC!
Our newly formed cooking classes are an example of our programs being infused with Jewish heritage and values. Every meal we will have you prepare promises to be delicious, healthy and kosher! Our classes are open to the community, for those ages 21+. Each class will include a tasting and wine pairing. Local chefs and authors of Tahini and Turmeric, Vicky Cohen and Ruth Fox, will instruct the classes.
- Buffalo Eggplant Fries
- Crispy Garlic Basil White Pizza
- Cheese Stuffed Veggie Burger
- Green Papaya Salad with Peanut Dressing
- Stuffed Dates Dipped in Chocolate
- Cheese and Mushroom Spring Rolls
- Rainbow Salad with Creamy Goat Cheese
- Chocolate Truffles
- Tiramisu Shots