There’s something about this place!
The Katz JCC is committed to promoting and enriching Jewish culture, heritage, values, and lives by providing outstanding educational, social and health & wellness programs and experiences for our community. Everyone in the South Jersey community of every faith and culture is welcome to join as a JCC member! Our amazing amenities and facilities include state-of-the-art fitness center, full court basketball gymnasiums, indoor/outdoor pools, over 100 complimentary group wellness classes each month, award-winning early childhood and after school programs, 2 award-winning day camps, family fun events throughout the year, social and recreational programs for older adults and program and services for individuals with special needs. Come see what everyone’s talking about! For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our Membership Department at (856) 424-4444 x1200.
JCC Open House: Sunday, September 10, 10am-1pm
Join us at our open house and learn about everything the Katz JCC has to offer. Enjoy facility tours, meet our staff, giveaways, fitness demos, moonbounce for kids and more. We are now pleased to offer month to month membership options!
Open House New Member Offer:
- Waived $150 registration fee
- First 50 people who sign up will receive one free month of membership
- Play for a chance to win exclusive offers on JCC programs and services
- *Offer valid as of 9/10/17. Month to month membership requires a 60 day minimum commitment and does not apply to basic or adult affiliate memberships.
Katz JCC Membership Options
- Full Facility Membership: You will enjoy use of all our facilities, including the Health & Wellness Complex. You will also enjoy member rates for the JCC’s programs and events and our Summer Swim Club at the JCC and the Medford Summer Swim Club. For a reasonable additional fee, you may choose to enjoy our spa (for members 18+).
- Premium Membership: As a JCC Premium Member, you will enjoy all the perks of a Full Facility Membership, plus additional added benefits.
- Basic Membership: This is required in order to enroll a child in our Sari Isdaner Early Childhood Center, Early Childhood Camps at the Katz JCC, JCC Camps at Medford or Just4Kids/JCrew after school program. You also receive access to the Imaginarium indoor play structure (during non-school hours) and the Medford Summer Swim Club.
- Summer Swim Club Membership: A JCC Summer Swim Club Membership provides full access to the JCC Swim Clubs, located at the JCC in Cherry Hill, NJ and in Medford, NJ.
- Affiliate Membership: This membership allows you access to enjoy JCC events and programs, but does not provide access to the JCC Health & Wellness complex. This is available is adults 60+ and for individuals with special needs through our ACHaD Special Needs Department.
- JPath Membership: This option allows you a free personal access card to the Katz JCC. Benefits include discounts on many exciting programs and so much more! Click HERE to learn more.
- Easy Way to Pay: We offer the option to pay your membership dues via our EFT payment form.
One Week Free Membership Trial
Try us our for one week, for free! Stop by our JCC Membership Desk in the lobby or call (856) 424-4444 x1200 to redeem this offer.
- Guest Passes: JCC members are welcome to bring friends or family to visit the JCC with you to take a group wellness class, hang out in the pool or take a run around the track. A local guest can visit the JCC 3 times per year. Subject to guest fees.
- Refer a Friend Program: Tell your friends! Anytime you refer a friend as a new member of the JCC and they indicate your name on their application, you will receive one month’s credit to your membership. There is no limit on the number you can refer.
- Membership Reciprocity: Your JCC membership may be valid at one of the hundreds of JCC’s across North America. Reciprocity is not valid at the Kaiserman JCC in Philadelphia or the Milton & Betty Katz JCC in Margate. Search for a JCC in North America.
- Synagogue Affiliation Benefits: If you are a member of a local synagogue, receive 15% off your first year of JCC membership dues. In return, you can receive 15% off your first year of synagogue dues when you join the JCC. View all participating South Jersey synagogues.
The Katz JCC is pleased to offer financial assistance to those in need through the generous support of the Raymond and Gertrude R. Saltzman Foundation. We are committed to providing everyone with the opportunity to a part of all of our programs and services. You must apply annually for financial assistance. Financial assistance is only available to those who hold an annual membership.
Membership Policy Agreement
The following guidelines are for all members of the Katz JCC, to ensure a wonderful membership experience. To view the policy, click HERE.