The JCC offers over 100 free group fitness classes every week. No matter what your fitness level, interest or schedule, we offer classes that fit into your lifestyle.
Our certified and trained group fitness instructors are here to create a fun experience all while motivating and encouraging you to take it up a notch to hit your fitness goals! Hop on one of our Spin bikes, get grooving to the music in Zumba®, pump it up in BODYPUMP™, work your core in Core Barre, and so much more.
Mid-Atlantic Junior & Mini Games Seeking all athletes interested to register by Friday! As of now there will not…
About ACHaD Special Needs Programs The ACHaD Program (Achieving Community Hopes and Dreams) of the Katz JCC provides individuals with…
A holistic system of coordinated body postures plus movement, breathing and meditation. Happening Today at the J!
We don’t just want you to survive cancer…we want you to thrive as you move forward. The Richard M. Klein…
View Parkinson’s Calendar The Richard M. Klein Center for Wellness is the hub for all your movement and wellness…
Nutrition Counseling Meet Stephanie Jacovini, NDTR Stephanie Jacovini, Nutritionist/Dietetic Technician Registered (NDTR) has been a member of the Katz JCC…
Pickleball is the hottest new sport in the country. Pickleball is a paddle sport that is a mix of tennis,…
The Katz JCC has a variety of specialty wellness classes and programs that are intended for people seeking recovery…
View Group Ex Calendar Wellness involves a healthy balance of mind, body, and spirit that results in an overall…
Barre Above Full body fusion workout with influences from ballet, yoga, Pilates and more. Use a variety of equipment to…
The JCC Maccabi Games® is the largest annual gathering of Jewish teens ages 13-16 from around the world! This…
This class is offered both in-person (J360) and virtually. Explore your body’s possibilities through music both old and new alike…
Pickleball is a paddle/net sport that combines elements of badminton, and ping pong.
Low to non-impact aerobic workout with toning, strength, and balance segments utilizing buoyancy belts and noodles.
This heart-healthy aerobic class will energize your active lifestyle using low-impact movements that focus on building upper body and core…
A combination of high energy fitness moves and Latin style dance to Latin music.
• Download the Mindbody app or visit www.mindbodyonline.com to
create an account.
• If this is new for you, contact Amanda Gelovich at firstname.lastname@example.org to align your JCC membership with Mindbody.
• Whether you are attending virtually through Zoom, or in-person, we request that you register in Mindbody ahead of class time.
It's likely a timing issue. If you signed up very close to the class start time, you may not have received the email yet or Karen may not have seen your reservation, having already sent the details to registered attendees the day before class and again a few hours before class.
1. Using Mindbody, search for Katz JCC and find the class(es) you wish
to attend. We are offering hybrid format for nearly all classes, so
you'll see them listed twice. There will be an option for class name
(ex: Zumba with Renee) and virtual on Zoom (ex: VIRTUAL Zumba
with Renee). In a few cases, there will only be VIRTUAL offered.
2. Register for each virtual or in-person class you wish to take; you will see a $10 drop-in rate until you click on the word “Book,” then it will change to the free Member rate. You should not be asked for a credit card. If you are, please contact Amanda Gelovich (email@example.com) so she can properly align your JCC membership with the Mindbody system.
3. Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive an automated email from Mindbody simply stating that your registration went through. No equipment or Zoom information is included. 4. As class time gets closer, you'll receive another email, this time from Group Fitness Coordinator Karen Roorda confirming the class start and end time, location, equipment, and the Zoom link. Please consider adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, so these emails do not go to your Spam folder.
• No matter if you’re attending in-person or through Zoom, you
should sign up as early as possible, but 24 hours in advance is ideal.
The longer you wait, the more likely it is you won't receive the
informational email with full details, plus the class could be fully
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your reservation using Mindbody or contact Karen (email@example.com) to cancel it for you.
• In the hybrid class world (instructors teaching to in-person
attendees and virtual), we need to be sure we have enough physical
and electronic spaces. The Social Hall allows up to 20 people with
proper social distancing, but the J360 fits only 9 people before
starting a waiting list. Virtual classes can accommodate up to 50
attendees. Tracking it in one space, via an established system like
Mindbody, ensures we can retain all the details.
• Instructors need to validate that their classes deserve to remain on the schedule, and a healthy number of attendees is the best way to do so. By registering in advance, your instructor can simply sign everyone in as attending, rather than searching, finding and signing in. Classes can start and end on time, which benefits everyone.
These posts by JCC Marketing serve as a backup and a reminder.
Attending without registering does not help the instructor start on time and it does not give you the equipment information and other details.
This is an automated message from Mindbody when you're registered for class, but the instructor doesn't sign you in. You will not be penalized in any way. Please disregard this email.
The email and schedule are for convenience. However, attending live or virtual classes without registering does not help the instructor start on time, may not count you as an attendee, and does not give you equipment information and other details.
Please contact Amanda Gelovich (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance and explain what's occurring. It's likely you're not the only one!